Have you?

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Evening



Happy evening people of the sleepless Internet world.


Evening. To me, the most relaxing moment throughout a day. Well, that too depends on what kind of day that day is. But for most of the day, weekdays, I find that evening is the best time for me to slack of a little before the earth is covered with plain darkness.

And most of the time, I'll be hanging out in my room if not, out on the field for a walk or jogging. I do to walk around the lake of UTP with my gear, capturing moments, probably a relaxing moment of the UTP students might as well others that find UTP lake is one of the favorite spot to chill, late in the evening.

But staying for a mere a year and few month here in UTP, shooting at one same spot could be boring sometimes. Thus reflects on my lack of enthusiasm in going to the lake to take shot, despite the nice weather. By the way, some picture taken along the lake compound.










p/s: there are actually more, but then I have to kept them for competition purpose. Later when the competition is over, I'll post in on m flickr accout. So, do drop by my Flickr once in a while :)

p/s: a week before holiday. All the best for test and quizzes

5 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

it's nice to take photos during the evening.. not so hot =)

Khairul said...

sometime hot also can. but depends la. heee

siti filzah said...

omg!!!!! yeah.. aniff... u should jual n enter any competition... 2 gain back wat u've (laburkan) at all ur gadget... jelez tahap karma dah nie!!!!

Khairul said...

yer tahu. time kasih.

Sharinginfoz said...

nice photos

Segmen Kenali Blogger

" 5 easy steps to become an AWESOME blogger "

read
> comment > follow > click on the ads > come back :)
DONT BE SHY, DO DROP SOME COMMENT :)