Have you?

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

perfect!

Yesterday.

7.00 p.m.

Finish my Engineering Drawing class. Lecturer, he's okay. Nice but his session could be a little dry sometimes.

7.17 p.m.

She text me. After months of disappearance in my life. Not a single text message, let along a call. "Hye What's up" appear on my cell screen. If I had eyes of a girl I think I'll might shed some tear of joy and jump off dancing around like those SNSD babe. But no, i did not. But somewhere bottom in my heart, I'm thankful.

We talk, although no voice involved in the process. She complaint to me, how life is boring. Studies surround her life. That is normal for higher learning students nevertheless. I had experience that too. You do to I guess. It's been a while she share something, in fact it has been a while people share their thought/problem with me. And I find myself into the "Listener chair" again playing as Mr. Counselor.


We talk, up until midnight. Even in my Robotic class which I learn 3D modeling using Autodesk Inventor. Get back to that later on. The text message earlier on somewhat acts as a trigger. Trigger to my old memories. She remind me on how life is great back then, how I love her, how I care about her, how I tried my best to give a good answer. Those time were perfect. Perfect for me.

When I finally have time to went to sleep, A though came to me, shit.

I still in love with her :/

4 comments:

nazrin said...

umm,wheres the photos??

Khairul said...

hahaha. photo? dont have time to uplaod it la. stadi. haha ;p

siti filzah said...

hey.. wow.. i mean wow..
u never know how much a person could love the other person right.
it's good though she called u!! wahh apela yg anif pk kan kan ble tdo... hoho.. keep in touch with her lol..

Khairul said...

she text me. not call. weh pkir mnde elok la adehh..

" 5 easy steps to become an AWESOME blogger "

read
> comment > follow > click on the ads > come back :)
DONT BE SHY, DO DROP SOME COMMENT :)