Have you?

Sunday, August 22, 2010

SNSD, slightly different taste


>

If some of you guys still haven't discovered the So Nyuh Shi Dae better know as SNSD or Girls Generation is the ALL TIME cutest all-girl band from Korea. Me personally love their single, Love chocholate, Gee, Honey and also Oh!.

So what the fuss all about? I know them already. What's the big deal? Well, they are going to release their single Genie in Japanese version. No don't ask me whether I have the Japanese version mp3 file or not. No I DON'T DO PIRATE :p Go lurk at mediafire or elsewhere.



And if you happen to have the 3D technology right in from of you, meaning you have the 3D screen with the odd looking 3D glass, good news, they will be releasing the 3D version of one of their song. I don't know which, but I'm sure you'll love to see the bouncing out of the screen right? right? hehehe. final fantasy.

Anyway, this SNSD stuff prevents me from continuing my damn work. No more holidays, it struggling time ya'll . Exam is next week :/


fantasy. tiffany <3.>



p/s: Japanese version. Liking it? teheee :)

No comments:

" 5 easy steps to become an AWESOME blogger "

read
> comment > follow > click on the ads > come back :)
DONT BE SHY, DO DROP SOME COMMENT :)