Have you?

Monday, August 16, 2010

Ramadhan Baazar




Ramadhan. Such a blessing and awesome time of the year. Even before I enter University, I always like Ramadhan month. I don't know for certain whether I love the month for it's specialty or blessing, but I'm sure I can't stand still when it is approaching by.
Anyway, baazar. I'm sure Ramadhan won't be complete, well Ramadhan is complete but with Ramadhan Baazar, everything get's better.




dadih. mmmm. yummy.





Actually today is my second time buying my break fasting food at the Baazar at Bandar University, near UITM Seri Iskandar. Sorry I don't have photo of what I ate for the day, probably for the sake of people who are reading this during the Fasting time. haha.



Anyway, 5 down, probably 20 plus more to go. I wanted to go backkk. huhuhu. btw, my Dad have installed the unifi, fibre optic internet at home so I have more and more reasons to get back :) hahhaa

Now for Robocon stuff, I forcibly being given the responsibility to take charge one of the two group for the upcoming R-play, sort of a inner robot competition for UTP, well more like for Robocamp members. A leader? Insyaallah I'll do my best.

p/s: love the new header? drop in some comments. don't be shy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wohoooo i'll be your #1 fan!!!

Khairul said...

mekasihhh budak kecik!!

" 5 easy steps to become an AWESOME blogger "

read
> comment > follow > click on the ads > come back :)
DONT BE SHY, DO DROP SOME COMMENT :)