Have you?

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

She maybe not into you


courtesy: Google


Maybe? Such a strong word. It's an intermediate between two thing, right or wrong, a yes or a no. Maybe could spark thousands perception of something.



****

She started to message me, out of the blue moon, with the text message sounds "Gudnight :D" that I received in the middle of yesterday night. I smiled instantly. Normally people does not do that out of the sudden. Usually a good night reminder will be on the last page of the conversation, never in the start.

Later in the morning I sent a "Goodmorning :)" text message, as a token for her kindness for the message last night. We chat for some time. Even in my Academic Writing class, which I happen to be selected as class rep. (darn)

I do think she started to open some part of her heart for me, but maybe, just maybe. I don't know, you figure it yourself. Sometime I like to daydream, thinking that maybe, she like me but never shown it, but that was all made up of a cotton candy dream.

I do hope we can still chat with each other, even during these fasting month. I hope there are a lot of things that we can talk about. I miss her voice, her laugh, her giggle, I miss her.


tskkkkkkkk. Running nose. damn.

1 comment:

siti filzah said...

that's awesome.. it sound so sweet as if i'm eating cotton candy right now.. huhuh...

my opinion?? yes she does hav sumthng but in her own way..
caused.. there's no such person txt gudnite for nothing..
keep it up bro

" 5 easy steps to become an AWESOME blogger "

read
> comment > follow > click on the ads > come back :)
DONT BE SHY, DO DROP SOME COMMENT :)