Have you?

Monday, August 16, 2010

learn, unlearn, relearn.


Learning. It's a never ending journey to any man. No matter which group of age you belong to, learning process won't stop. Just like olding process. Until death do us apart of course.

Again, I manage to absorb this quotation from Pn. Arfah class today. Learn, Unlearn, Relearn. What is the meaning? Basically, it's the learning process. We learn, then we try to understand what we learn then we learn it all over again. To put it in a simpler word, it like playing a video games. First you learn the methodology, the right button for the action, the battle system, then you try to explore more, probably memorizing the combo or something. Finally, you try to understand everything all over again, say so you can develop a killer tactics, if you are into those Starcraft II like games.

Anyway, learn, unlearn, relearn. Not just applied for gaming purposes only. In real life, this is also a valid thought. Everyday, if I happen to not in the lazy mode, I will try to write back everything that I learn from class into my notebook. In the process I unlearn everything that I learn in lecture. Then I post almost every note I get in class onto my wall, pardon, not my facebook wall, but my wall in my room. That way I'll relearn everything Insyaallah each time I sat down on my study table and looks at those oddly attractive colored notes. I'm not trying to be a jackass but who knows, another men meat could possibly be another meat too.

Academic writing class. A place to sleep, learn, think and urhh get ideas for blog post. Probably.

p/s: Hungry!!!! haha.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

learning is an everyday process =)

Khairul said...

indeed!

" 5 easy steps to become an AWESOME blogger "

read
> comment > follow > click on the ads > come back :)
DONT BE SHY, DO DROP SOME COMMENT :)