Have you?

Monday, August 2, 2010

Connecting people.


I guess most of you people have heard about this. Nokia tagline? Pretty much a yes. So simple yet does makes a lot of sense, and thinking too.

Today I have a Academic Writing class. A class, obviously to learn and polish more of my writing skills. And today unlike any other normal day, the class was held for 3 hours. Let me spell it to you, THREE FREAKING HOUR, IN THE MORNING. The lecturer is okay, in fact much better than previous English lecturer but then combine together with the monday blue and also the morning dilemma( idk why I use this word :s) makes everyone so sleepy, maybe not all lah but I can say most of them. Still, what my Academic writing class have to do with connecting people? Right. The lecturer, Pn. Arfah were talking about writing, how word can make a great influence then I stumble across a point,

"Writing should be about connecting people, people who reads your works."


I was so stunned by the phrase. I even copied exactly what she says. Really, have you ever though of connecting people that is on the other end of the screen as you were writing your blog post?? Really? Don't lie.

Anyway, it's time for Sports News. I just recently joined roboCamp, a camp for making robot lah. I was more interested in the Fabrication department, mainly anything that got to do with building the robot. I didn't involve in the wiring and all those programming shit.


So that is all update from me for now. Classes was great. I had a lot of relaxing time in Statics class. Yeah, that is all.

No comments:

" 5 easy steps to become an AWESOME blogger "

read
> comment > follow > click on the ads > come back :)
DONT BE SHY, DO DROP SOME COMMENT :)