Have you?

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Edward Cullen have a special DIET, why can't I?

Diet.

Diet.

Die? Nope.

I'm trying a special diet now. Are you thinking what I'm thinking you think? Probably. I know I don't have a body like Edward Cullen, even the wolf, Jacob. But still when people heard that I take a diet, they go and say, hey You don't have to, you are skinny enough. Hey, it's just wasting time. The hell?



wtf? shoes? made of wolf skin?? lol.


Diet, doesn't only means food to get you thin, but also food that makes you grow of course bigger. No i'm not talking about body parts here.

Anyway, new semester, new room, definitely new subjects to learn and new diet to take. Take what learned at STE into account. The rich in protein drink? Also another YES.

so the conclusion, i'm still skinny. damn.

No comments:

" 5 easy steps to become an AWESOME blogger "

read
> comment > follow > click on the ads > come back :)
DONT BE SHY, DO DROP SOME COMMENT :)