Have you?

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

miss you when you gone

In my life i've only fall in love once, until I enter university. Since then I changed from a very quite boy to someone that is well known (that doesn't sound like a jerk right?). I had more girl friends that I ever had before, more friends that I can actually talk to, chat to, hang around together. And that makes me in no position to be in love. You know, i just love the attention, I wouldn't want to mess it with a relationship, a serious one.


But after a while, some people leave, some new one coming. When I think back, I do have fallen to someone, but I never realize about it, until, yeah, they are gone. The same case happen when I was in form 4. Until the last moment that she wanted to leave then I realize, I do like her. It's like karma all over again. And I hate that part about myself.


Maybe this is my problem. I can't confess. I always waited, thinking that when time will come everything will fall over in just the way I wanted. But these 2 experience have though me that NO. Never ignore, and if you have time, always make full use of it. Let her know. Doesn't matter what she think of you, because if she don't accept you, at least you can have more time to yourself to repair.


I think after this I will be more honest to myself, to my feeling. I don't want it to hide anymore, if it have to i will do my best to hide it. If it something good about another person, then I would express myself. And for the love that I have for the two person back, I will still hold on that, but if you did not try and so do I.

because of that, Do appreciate people around you before it's too late. Peace :)

3 comments:

Arif Dzulkifli said...

i think you are handsome! no doubt!

Khairul said...

haha, heard that many time already. but thanks.

siti filzah said...

wahhh.. 'heard that many times' huh...
how come i didnt know about the karma thing?? huh.. mana aci nie!!! da la u going back 2moro!! morning u noe!! morning!!! lol...
feel sad though cant hang out with u and ur drago n ur perfect handsome lenses!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... sob.. sob..

" 5 easy steps to become an AWESOME blogger "

read
> comment > follow > click on the ads > come back :)
DONT BE SHY, DO DROP SOME COMMENT :)