Have you?

Thursday, July 1, 2010

High School trip (PART 2)

Hello again. If you missed the 1st part don't worry you can read it here.


Back to the story.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





Where do I put the boomark last time? Ice cream. yes. My first and I(my friend) first ever most expansive Ice cream. Ever heard of Tutti Fruti?



it comes with a manual. Just so you know.



It's a self-service Ice cream shop when you can take anything that you wanted, mixed it together, put some nice looking sweets and chocolate and fruits and they weigh it. 0.1 kg for RM5.++ At first I wasn't thinking much as I saw I(my friend) happily get into the store and take some really serious looking ice cream. So I followed. Until he weigh his ice cream. Rm22.++




I forgotten I bought a long my DSLR. until A asked me about it.




Come again? Rm 22 plus plus. WOOOOOOT. I was shocked so I stop taking more nice looking stuff and get straight to the counter. Lucky me mine was only for Rm10.60. That's 0.2 kg. Now I know how they make money. Gawddemit!


very much 1 day of food money in UTP on Ice cream. *shrughs*


Later on we headed to the Cinema where we have tickets to Day and Knight. Man that is an Awesome movie indeed. Is it me or the movie screening in June are all great movies? Toy Story 3, Karate Kid, She's Out of my League. Day and Knight. Surely a recommended movie if you ever liked:

- From Paris with Love
- The losers
- Charlie Angles(Cameron Diaz is the super actress wooot :D )



company



After the movie, we went to outside Mamak stall for some heavy stuff since my stomach was playing orchestra during the film. Thank God the speaker are quite nice. We did some bowling activities after that and It's all home after that. It has been a while since I had fun with the boys. Well sure, having girls in a particular outing does make cam-whoring easier, it's so fun but having an all boys outing too sometimes can be very great.

How was your trip to High school went people? hahaha


p/s: Q get your ass back to Malaysia sooner!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha3,sure its fun lol,its been awhile we went out jz the boys..:)

p/s: A

Anonymous said...

nice pictures of the so freakin-expensive-ugly ice cream.well,maybe its okay to indulge in wastage once in a while.hahaha

" 5 easy steps to become an AWESOME blogger "

read
> comment > follow > click on the ads > come back :)
DONT BE SHY, DO DROP SOME COMMENT :)