Have you?

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

High School trip (PART 1)

Today I went out with couple of friends from my past school. On paper it should be a 4 person, wait. 6 person gathering. It would the first one since the school day. That sounds reeeeeealy like old time ago. But at the end only three of us make it to the journey.

I started mine with a trip to high school to picked up something I would called treasure. Hahaha. No I did not receive a pot of gold or a rainbow colored unicorn or something, but I receive jeng jeng jeng






.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.







A happy meal. Okay that wasn't funny. This is a serious blog. damnit.





Anyway, I did not receive any happy meals today. and it has been for some time to. hehe. I was getting my SPM certificate and also the award for 10A's(smug face moment :>) and I was suprised when the clerk suddenly get into a room and bring out a very big momento? You know the one that gold medalist or the F1 race winner get when they won. Yeahh. that one in your mind. But she was only moving it to another place to get my stuff. But I still get that thing, the one that you have in mind just now. Yes.






oh sorry, I though i didn't have picture. pfft. oh noes real identity was broken :x



We met few teacher like Mr. Padli, who still I think remember us. Oh I forget to tell, I was with my friend. His name is I. Go figure. haha. I do think Mr. Padli still remember us but not our name that's for sure. My another friend, his name is A hop in soon after the process of taking the last piece of document that are related me to the school were finished.

Did I tell you I(my friend) and me get our first most expensive Ice cream in our entire life?? I guess that will be on the next post :)

Stick around.

4 comments:

jfook said...

I always love to go back to my high school. :) Not only to receive prizes but also to meet the teachers and work there too.

Khairul said...

good for you then. I also loved to meet my teacher but sadly didn't have the chance. huhuhu

thanks for the visit

Ken Wooi said...

i miss schooling =)

Khairul said...

me too bro. me too.

" 5 easy steps to become an AWESOME blogger "

read
> comment > follow > click on the ads > come back :)
DONT BE SHY, DO DROP SOME COMMENT :)