Have you?

Monday, June 28, 2010

I don't believe in introduction

Nevertheless, I have to make one. Hey, some of you might know me from Save the Internet Save the World but just so that the new people who doesn't have a clue about me, i'll spare some time and introduce myself properly.







Name: KH(go figure what does that means ;0)


Age: Young


Hometown: Subang Jaya


Status: In relationship with 1000D


Education: University Teknologi Petronas


Hobby: Obviously, photography






This is my 4th (i think) blog since I discovered the world of Internet. This time it won't be a diary-type of blog but a PHOTOBLOG. Yeah yeah. It's another word for diary with a lot of picture in it.

Anyway, why a photoblog? It is because each time I went out for a walks, photography shooting or such, I always got back with tonnes of photos but never actually have wanted to do anything with it. Some which are nice I'll do some editing and throw it into my Flickr account for people to comment on it but other than that, It's just sitting there in the folder crunching up my limited amount of space without actually giving me a pleasant feeling.

There you go. Simple, short and precise introduction. I hope that this blog will have tonnes of visitor and I hope I can make this a great photoblog for me and you(that is lame.) Don't forget to visit me regularly and add me as a contact. See ya!
" 5 easy steps to become an AWESOME blogger "

read
> comment > follow > click on the ads > come back :)
DONT BE SHY, DO DROP SOME COMMENT :)