Have you?

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Skin Tights Legging and Odd Colour Sneakers!








HAPPY MALAYSIA DAY.


honestly i'm proud of him.



Since it is still holiday, in fact probably the last day other than tomorrow that I can actually have plan to buy anything desired before actually going back to the deserted, uncivilized, hot world of Tronoh.

I woke rather early today, earlier than usual and because I scared I might overslept if I continue back sleeping I decide to stay awake and watch some KARA - Honey video, I mean SNSD - boyfriend video, I mean Prosecutor Princess. A Korean drama I just started to download due to total boredom. (Summary here http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Prosecutor_Princess)

Anyhow, if in the last post I was spending 200 plus buck on Meike battery gripper for my beloved Canon 1000D and also rechargeable batteries, today I get something for my another hobby. No I don't buy another frigging new laptop.

Well guess what I bought a pair of SHQ 30000 Jogging Earclip by Philips and also, and also a jogging case. I don't know why but my jogging gland was very much tingling when Puasa is off probably because there is nothing that I can do better than sleeping if my belly is empty in the evening. huh.

I do have a pair of earclip earphone that was previously used when I jog but thanks to some anonymous little devil that break the clipping part of one side of the earphone, it was very much useless in my view. Sure the earphone still works flawlessly but then it is rather annoying having one non-functional side bouncing up and down while youre jogging.


new jogging best friend.


For your info the Earphone alone cost me RM 78 and the Arm wallet(such a weird name) cost RM 32. So that goes all my duit Raya for this year T_____T It seems that the dream of getting a new lens have to be postponed back for quite some time then. huh.



my new jogging kit. exclude the shoes. new pair of shoes later ah when i'm richer. haha.


Performance wise I still can judge it since well, I haven't have my jogging yet. Probably when I get back to UTP perhaps.

Anyway it's Malaysia day today. I manage to go to Pavillion KL to see for myself the so called MASiF 2010 (check out here http://www.masifestival.com/home/) that would be an explosive event but as far as I can see, there is nothing much other than indie wannabe kids, skin tights legging, fuck-up kids that can't differentiate between good things and bad things, and all sort of wannabe. Shit.




Honey honey honey. ( please someone get this cuteness out of my head.)

4 comments:

mrnoble said...

is that sneakers from the 80's ? :p

Khairul said...

it happen to be a new tren now though. old school is the new hip hop

Unknown said...

looks like supra to me. great shoes.

Anonymous said...

nice fake supras dude, next time get some real ones...

" 5 easy steps to become an AWESOME blogger "

read
> comment > follow > click on the ads > come back :)
DONT BE SHY, DO DROP SOME COMMENT :)