Have you?

Friday, September 24, 2010

untitled.

As I was enjoying watching few last episode of Take Care of My Lady, I snapped. Probably because of the message that I received a little while ago. Or maybe because of the story I was watching itself. I just can't think why did I remain attached to her, despite the one sided relationship? While I continue watching the drama, I kept thinking of any particular reason, why? Why I still can't let go of her.

Maybe I was not that brave enough. But now. No more. I guess I can forget about her, no matter how long I have been clapping my hand, clapping one hand of mine. I think I can be better on my own. I can stand on my own. I am capable of taking more challenges.

As for that, Goodbye.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its hard to forget the ones u love... painful

Anonymous said...

the thing u should do now is.. Don't hope that she will understand all the sign that u gave...
Don't hope a girl to start first...
U as a man.. u should brave enough to confront to her and tell her the truth....

u never know's the real story unless u discover it.. try... 1st.. still prepare 4 da circumstences..~ filzah

Khairul said...

painful indeed but like it or not, we have to.

Anonymous said...

really agree with ur fren up there

" 5 easy steps to become an AWESOME blogger "

read
> comment > follow > click on the ads > come back :)
DONT BE SHY, DO DROP SOME COMMENT :)