Have you?

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

future project

I had this feeling, familiar one indeed, each time I look on people photo's in flickr.

"Hey I can do that!"

"That looks nice."

"I can try that sometimes."


Sometimes my eagerness to take a photo reach sky high, I will quickly open up the wooden closet, take out my slingshot bag which contain most of my commonly used gear and start playing around with the camera. Sometimes I linger around the room, looking for something unusual, something that I can take photograph of.

and often the result looks rather normal to me. So as many of the great photographer out there suggested that always practice photography everyday, therefore, I came up with the project, I guess most of the people already practice.

7 photograph in a week. I'll compose it in an album for each weak. Since my flickr account, which is only free btw, have only 50 or so photo left before the 200 mark, therefore I decided that the 7 day 7 photo album will be mainly uploaded to facebook. Nevertheless the poor photo resolution, it is free and if I fill up all 200 mark for an album, I can always make another one.

So there you go. My future project slash plan. I hope with this method I can improve every little piece of my photography skills. Good day!

4 comments:

nasih said...

tak takut gambar kena cilok tanpa kebenaran ke, kalau upload kat fb? sayang kott, kalau gambar punya cantek, tapi org lain claim dorang punya.

btw, all the best with your project. :)

Khairul said...

no worries, ak letak watermark ke apa nanti. hehe.

mekasih yer!

zulfarid said...

letak watermark??
good idea..anyway, goodluck..
kalau nk ajak ak jejoin sekali pon boleh..hee

ak nye skills dh berkurangan..:(

Khairul said...

jom la jejoin boyak. btw gi recruitment medtech x ajak seh. haha

" 5 easy steps to become an AWESOME blogger "

read
> comment > follow > click on the ads > come back :)
DONT BE SHY, DO DROP SOME COMMENT :)