Have you?

Saturday, October 2, 2010

hurt

Sometimes it is rather difficult to be a good friend let alone best bud.

I was a little disappointed of this friend of mine. I think I had known her, (yes it's a girl) for quite some time already, to be exact in my 1st semester of foundation. We did talk alot, in fb or text before but now I just realize that, despite our good relationship as a friend, i don't think she though of the same of me. Just because I'm from a different course, does not mean we can't be good friend.

To be honest I don't know why did I become such an emo clown because of this matter. I normally don't like to post something that might hurt my friends feeling but this time, i have to. Not just her but I can think of some of my friends from my foundation year. While some still take the effort to ask how i'm doing, reading my updates on my blog and anything that makes them looks like they still care, I can pinpoint a few that recognize me only when I'm attending an event, no, when I held my photography kit. That is something I don't like.

I have a workshop and an event to catch so this post ends here. Do stick around if you happen to be my dear friends will ya?


*****

to be honest, fak you. Sorry but I don't think I can help myself anymore from hating you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sabar ye jiran...pmpuan cenggitu xyah layan, makin dilayan, makin dia sombong je. ko hensem wat :p, kwn org len, byk lg yg nk kwn dgn ko. Remember, stu pintu tutp, pintu lain terbuka, jgn disesali pintu yg dh tutup.

MNA.

Anonymous said...

wtfool.apsal aku terasa gak ni---ooo.

Anonymous said...

wtfool, her?? -ooo

Anonymous said...

lek bro..
jgn layan sgt perempuan gitu..

syamad pon boleh jadi perempuan per..
hehe..:P


-boyak-

siti filzah said...

hey,... hey hanif.. that's more i like it... at least done kept 2 urself what's bugging ur head.. let it out.. n do share with us.. ME!! hahahha...
i'm one of your best fren maa...
haha.. sorry to u n nazrin i haven't has da time 2 catch up with u guys..
last but not least.. Be a gentleman and go for it... teenage life is the time we experienced all stuff..

Anonymous said...

hey wat is it man??!!
calm down...
anyway, make a habit to befriend wit boys only (i don mean to be gay u know)
gurls are suck... u eyes r blinded by their kindness ... just believe to those who hv been through times with u man...

" 5 easy steps to become an AWESOME blogger "

read
> comment > follow > click on the ads > come back :)
DONT BE SHY, DO DROP SOME COMMENT :)