Have you?

Monday, January 17, 2011

Teaser

Just got back from a very tiring journey, and with that, I have done with shopping. No more. Not until next time I'm home.

Anyway, will be writing my review on the Canon 50mm f/1.4 USM and also the 7 Million Dollar Home by Crumpler. But before that have some sneak peak of what I have for today. Oh and yeah, i'm trying some product photography(with not so proper set up that is.)

From F/2.8
Nike Sports Wear


From F/2.8

Nike Sweet Classic Canvas.

From F/2.8


From F/2.8
Loop loop. Eneloop.

From F/2.8





How was it? Drop by some comment okay

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice shoes..nice design,simple but look sporty..just the material i think it is hard to maintain its quality (as if there is rainy day and the shoes getting wet maybe)..anyway i bet you are a good photographer..come on share something about it maybe some tutorial or tricks in photography??it may be useful for beginner like me..
:)

azrul said...

WoooOo!
battery enelop tuh sangat comel dan kacak dow. (:

Khairul said...

azrul: haha. aku pon ske gle tgk eneloop tu weh.

Sendra: Well, it's a canvas :P bot not to worry if its raining i have my other shoes to back me up.

yeah, thanks for the suggestion. I wasn't really planning on doing tutorial not until i have the real set up in which i have not. Thanks anyway :>

" 5 easy steps to become an AWESOME blogger "

read
> comment > follow > click on the ads > come back :)
DONT BE SHY, DO DROP SOME COMMENT :)