Have you?

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

a new addition to the family

From The lens that WALKS


From The lens that WALKS


From The lens that WALKS

Nikon D7000
Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 VC
Nikkor 50mm f/1.8


Don't worry, i'm not going to change my faith to Nikon. Not yet. This is the new Nikon D7000 my dad just bought to replace his former Canon 450D which now, belongs to me :)

Just brief intro about the camera. The D7000 is the replacement of the well known model from Nikon which is the D90. Despite being an improvement over the D90, the D7000 specification is in par with the top notch Canon 7D. The semi pro lines. So yeah, it's must be a great camera.

moar review: HERE

=======

Dang! My father also bought the Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 VC which, I have been craving for a long time. It's okay now. I lost interest, well not really, I just got my attention to other thing :)


2 comments:

Syam Tajuddin said...

DEYYYMMMMM...
Those are my dream team..
Wish I had the money...Huhuhuhu

Khairul said...

haha, well thats is why you need to work hard and get lots of moneh so that we can easily buy this expensive stuff. hahaha

" 5 easy steps to become an AWESOME blogger "

read
> comment > follow > click on the ads > come back :)
DONT BE SHY, DO DROP SOME COMMENT :)