Have you?

Saturday, December 4, 2010

back to square zero

if you still doesn't know, my camera gear, yes all of them along with my workstation a.k.a notebook have been missing starting Thursday, 2 December. Some bloody bastard just get into my house and took it all likes it worth nothing of my energy, money and pride. So here i am, back to square zero.

It's quite a hard feeling to express you know, all those stuff you love been taken just like that. and the worst part is, i can't do anything about it. I know, this is all god will and i already accept that.So guys, for the being time, i probably won't deliver some good quality photos since well, urm, the only photographic item i had now is the unstolen Sony Ericcson W810i phone with superb 2.0 megapixel camera. sigh.

rest assure that my spirit of photography won't die that easily compared to some of so called 'enthusiast' out there. Please stay tuned to this blog as I will still be updating anything photographic such as articles, news, new-camera show off and insight soon.

See ya!



In memories :(



my Canon 1000D. yeah yeah that kind of photo, i get it. sht fk up.




both the Sigma 70-300mm F/4-5.6 apo dg macro and Nissin di622.



lowepro Slingshot



Asus A42JV



Meike Battery gripper.


No comments:

" 5 easy steps to become an AWESOME blogger "

read
> comment > follow > click on the ads > come back :)
DONT BE SHY, DO DROP SOME COMMENT :)