Have you?

Saturday, November 6, 2010

in love



"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love"- Albert Einstien


Again I fall in love. It has been a while since I fall in love so deep. I can't remember the last time I fall in love. But in my world, I was the only one that was in love. Never I thought all the attention and time I've spent for her would make the tiny heart of her to change its thought. In the end, I was the only actor in the movie.

I accidentally know her few days back. We only have clashes our sight few times, ok that was a lie. We haven't met actually but from far i look at her, i knew she would be mine. Her sparkling round eyes, her soft body, and her low profile appearance. All in a good package. How I wish I can tell her the truth, how I wish i can expose my inner though, of course the good ones to her without blushing. How i wish we can share time together. How I wish I can say "i love you" dead on without sending lovish messages.

Im in love.




Samyang 14mm f/2.8 Manual focus

Yeah, it's another typical DSLR/ lens love story. Sorry to disappoint you guys. Or you relieved? hehe. The new lens that caught my attention. It fast(optically), it's good quality and the best thing it is affordable!






As for now, sorry guys I'm not falling in love with someone. but since you did drop by, i can say this, i like someone buttttt just a like-like things only :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

babun la hang nih... ta habes2 bcinta ngn makhluk x hidop... fak

Khairul said...

hahaha. nak wat mcm ne. makhluk manusia yg hidup pon mne yg nak bercinta ngan ak ni. huhuu

The other summer finn of shinnecock said...

ni cool.
i like someone but just a like-like things only :)
HAHA
:D

Khairul said...

cool? haha

" 5 easy steps to become an AWESOME blogger "

read
> comment > follow > click on the ads > come back :)
DONT BE SHY, DO DROP SOME COMMENT :)